Monday, January 7, 2013

5 New Year’s Resolutions for Writers

Happy New Year writers and readers from Logan Township, NJ and beyond! What have you resolved to do this year?

I wanted to share with you an article from Writers Digest that has really helped me in forming my own writing resolutions this year:

5 New Year’s Resolutions for Writers

These resolutions include: make time for writing; embrace your personal writing style; self-edit as you write; step outside your comfort zone; and call yourself a writer.

How will you do this year?

Also, while you are at it, check out my own new personal blog titled "365 Excuses." It's my own humorous look at my goals and the excuses that get in the way of fulfilling them. My latest blog entry titled I Am What I Do discusses my 2013 goal to DO more and stop thinking about doing!

Hope to see some of you at the next Just Write! meeting (another goal of mine!).

No comments:

Post a Comment